- Achieve Brown County is looking for individuals who have a passion for helping shape the future of all children in Brown County.
If interested in any positions listed, please send Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Achieve Brown County staff in making a difference in the children of Brown County, WI. Working together, across sectors, we aspire to measurably improve the cognitive, social emotional and physical growth and development of all children in Brown County from birth into their careers. This is a full-time staff position.
Wanted: Passionate change catalysts to join the only collective impact organization in Brown County.
Achieve Brown County is looking to fill three Continuous Improvement Coordinator roles. This really is a difference making opportunity. If you are ready to commit to making change happen in Brown County, take a closer look.
What’s in it for you as a Continuous Improvement Coordinator?
• Develop sought-after leadership skills
• Build your resume by developing a deep skill set in project management and continuous improvement methodologies
• Get exposure to senior leaders in diverse industries including healthcare, education and non-profit
• Join an agile team where everyone contributes, and your voice is heard
• Come to work every day knowing that you are impacting the lives of all kids in Brown County, our work matters
Multiple language proficiency preferred, but not required
Your communications skills can help us spread the message in Brown County that Achieve Brown County (ABC) is passionate about helping all kids succeed in school and beyond.
As the Communications Coordinator VISTA, you will:
- Build your resume by gaining experience and building your communications skills
- Gain experience in the non-profit sector
- Have the knowledge that you are contributing to a better community
Combine your passions for data and making a difference in the lives of kids to create system change in Brown County, WI. You will support community organizations in their efforts to help all kids become successful adults.
As a member of ABC’s Research and Community Impact Team, you will engage in how the team leverages practitioner wisdom and perspective, community data and national research to enable and inspire ABC and its partners to take the best possible actions and ultimately achieve the greatest possible outcomes and impact. You will directly contribute to the work of the team in four key areas: identifying and validating key measures, collecting and analyzing data, evaluating process and outcomes, and informing improvement and demonstrating impact.