Achieve Brown County is looking for individuals who have a passion for helping shape the future of all children in Brown County.
If interested in any positions listed, please send Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Achieve Brown County staff in making a difference in the children of Brown County, WI. Working together, across sectors, we aspire to measurably improve the cognitive, social emotional and physical growth and development of all children in Brown County from birth into their careers. This is a full-time staff position.
Wanted: Passionate change catalysts to join the only collective impact organization in Brown County
Achieve Brown County is looking to fill three Continuous Improvement Coordinator roles. This really is a difference making opportunity. If you are ready to commit to making change happen in Brown County, take a closer look.
What’s in it for you as a Continuous Improvement Coordinator?
- Develop sought after leadership skills
- Build your resume by developing a deep skillset in project management and continuous improvement methodologies
- Get exposure to senior leaders in diverse industries including healthcare, education and non-profit
- Join an agile team where everyone contributes, and your voice is heard
- Come to work every day knowing that you are impacting the lives of all kids in Brown County, our work matters
Multiple language proficiency preferred, but not required
Use your research skills to help create system change in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The data this VISTA develops will support community organizations in their efforts to help all young adults attain high wage jobs.
Use your research skills to help create system change in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The data this VISTA develops will support community organizations in their efforts to help all kids succeed in school.
Build and implement organizational communication strategies, build relationships within the Brown County community and maintain consist message to our diverse audiences.